You could call KT Rubbish Clearance “KT Rubbish Recyclers” because that is exactly what we do. The majority of rubbish collected is either reused or recycled. We carefully search through all rubbish so that furniture, books, clothes and toys are given to charitable organisations. Plastics, paper, glass and metals are sent to specialist recyclers. This helps us to keep our costs down so in turn we can offer you the most competitive prices around.
- You don’t have all the hard work of loading a skip. We do all the hard work for you.
- No need to spend money on getting a road skip license. Our truck is a skip on wheels – we don’t need a license to park anywhere.
- Our rates are based on the percentage of the vehicle filled and you only pay for the space used.
- Our truck is nearly twice the size of a 6 yard builders skip.
- No having to waste 2 days at home waiting for the skip to be delivered and collected. KT Rubbish Clearance will turn up within a 2 hour time slot as agreed with you on the phone and we won’t leave until the job is done.
What is a cubic yard?
A cubic yard is three foot high and wide, then three foot deep. We use cubic yards to give an estimate on our price quotations. If you do not understand please let us know and we’ll explain in a clearer sense.
How soon can we visit?
We are available on demand so by giving us a call on the numbers available on our Contact Page you can find out how soon we are available to help you.
How long should I wait for an email reply?
We check our emails regularly on a day to day basis. Please expect a reply within 24 hours. If you’re rushed to book with us you may find it much faster to contact us by telephone.
- 020 8399 9856